Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Does your circle of Friends expand and grow your life?

Friends come in many sizes shapes and colors.  I love and appreciate the diversity they can all bring to the table.

Not any one person can be all things to all people. Which is why it is so much fun to have all these different people in our lives.  Some I like to shop with, some I love to walk in nature and some we do nothing together and  I love that, too.  Each hold a special, specialty.  Can you think of some differences your friends have and how that difference expands your life?  The perspective of differences or in other words, I love that part of you because it fills me up in a way no one else can. 

Specialties in friendships, think about this in your circle of friends.  Does their differences make you grow and allow new into your life?  What specialty do you bring to the table of life?

I encourage you to examine closely your values using  the value clarification exercise  which will shed light on why your circle of friends are in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment