Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Exercise. Now that I've LOST your attention, lets decuss how the mind follows body.

How many of you exercise on a daily basis or on a regular basis?  I find that when I move my body my mind follows suit.  Moving the muscle groups, taking a walk or anything physical gets those good endorphins moving to our sleepy brains.  I know when I exercise I feel better.  For me that’s the biggest motivator, knowing I will feel better all day and be more productive as well.  What does it for you?  To me it all about how I feel and how I look is a by-product of the actions I take.

Low tech walking or high tech kinetics with actions games-your pick- So start self care by moving the body and the mind will follow. Really really it does, try it and see what happens, you will feel good!

No comments:

Post a Comment