Sunday, January 23, 2011

Workshops for you and a friend to take control of weight loss and where more is less with a friend.

Health and Wellness anyone?  What does health and wellness mean to you?  When I feel good from the inside out, I feel health and wellness.  The universal love is here for all of us to reach up and grab the golden ring.  Join me starting March 8th for “A Course in Weight Loss” visit me on the web or email me to sign up today event  IW030811.

Remember asking a friend lets both of you split half of the 21 Club's course tuition of $99!  Treat a friend and yourself to  8 weeks of positive group weight loss interaction.   Build off each others successes and transform your behavior using proven life skill tools found in top referenced author Marianne Williamson's book used in the new course I have designed.  See you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment