Friday, June 24, 2011

June refresing, but busy WNOCC fund raiser and making friends in process!.

Lots of networking and making friends along the way this month.  The WNOCC ladies had a fund raiser for scholarship award.  Each year a recipient from Hodges College gets an opportunity to be the lucky winner. This gave me exposure to many people and over 50 names of people that I actually spoke with. 

The event was uplifting and not just cards in a bowl.  So if you want to increase your clients and network, try a larger venue. Think of 50 people all know at least one person they could refer to you that's 50 more leads.  Good leverage.

A warm mention to the networking women in the health care industry I met. 
Lately it has been a pattern in my networking to meet and great them.    Lots and lots of them.  From Funeral owners to Hospice to in home health.  Like at the blood mobile waiting for anyone able to give some precious life force. Makes me appreciate my blood and that I have enough of it and that's it healthy.  All these great caregivers deserve a round of well wishes and lots of love, hugs and a big pat on the back for jobs well done.  We all need you. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment