Thursday, June 30, 2011

Refreshing summer is upon us, enjoy and share!

The month of June is a re nourishing time of year for me.  It's when we get to take vacation and kick back a little bit,  slow down the pace and soak up goodness.  The beach has been magnificent with dolphins and Manta Rays swimming by so you can reach out and touch them.  What a wonder! 

July begins with even more plans for fun and relaxation.  Come join me this summer by following me on twitter  @coachannwillis or like me on Facebook -lets up lift each other with thoughtful moments and reflections.   I am looking forward to hearing from you and sharing my thoughts.  Your  words matter to me and it will make my  summer that much more fun hearing from you.  Keep up on all the events I have and remember my free mini tool kit to get you started with a Life Coach -Experience how easy and joyful the lifestyle coaching process can be.  Summer here we come!

No comments:

Post a Comment