Saturday, December 11, 2010

How Univeral law of attraction works to make you a better friend.

How can being a friend make you a better friend?  Ponder for a moment what this means.  It means that the better I feel, the more I have to give, and the more I have to give, the better friend I can be.   The better energy I put out, the better energy I get back in return. What a great cycle this is to me visually.  Like a spiral of flowing energy getting bigger and bigger like a vortex.  The more time spent in the vortex the more connected I am to myself.  Creating a relationship between you and you.  Your  higher self, god self, universal law of attraction.  I want loving friends therefore I put loving out to get loving in return. 

How loving are you feeling right this moment?  What is one thing you can do to bring yourself into greater vibration alignment so you and those around you feel good to be in your energy field?  Think about it and just do “it”. Let me know what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment